AstroPrint Desktop software takes 3D printer management to the next level with a mix of offline and cloud-connected features. Managing your 3D Printer has never been easier.
Compatible with Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux.
Learn about AstroPrint Desktop for Manufacturers.
Get the most comprehensive 3D printing software available for a PC.Download Beta 0.2.1
Mac OS X
Look even more like a hipster, by adding 3D printing functionality to your Mac.
(We joke because we ♥ Macs)
- It’s gorgeous, just like you! Also, just like your Saturday nights, it's free!
- Rotate, scale, and position models before printing. Save print-plates.
- Optimized slicer settings (manufacturer pre-sets) that get smarter over time.
- Can function fully offline, or connect to the AstroPrint Cloud for more functionality.
- Print wirelessly to an AstroBox, or go old-school and print via USB cable.
- Users that log in with an AstroPrint Account get the added benefit of syncing files, settings, and applications with the AstroPrint Cloud.
Linux, Mac OSX, and Windows compatible
Print wirelessly (AstroBox required), or via USB cable.
Sync files with your AstroPrint cloud.