AstroPrint Desktop software takes 3D printer management to the next level with a mix of offline and cloud-connected features. Managing your 3D Printer has never been easier.
Compatible with Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux.
Early Access to the Beta Software for Kickstarter Backers!Check Out the Kickstarter Coming Soon
Sorry Linux users, we know you love complexity but we couldn't help ourselves, we made AstroPrint Desktop super simple to install.Coming soon
Mac OS X
Look even more like a hipster, by adding 3D printing functionality to your Mac.
(We joke because we ♥ Macs)
Get the most comprehensive 3D printing software available for a PC.Coming Soon
- It’s gorgeous, just like you! Also, just like your Saturday nights, it's free!
- Rotate, scale, and position models before printing. Save print-plates.
- Optimized slicer settings (manufacturer pre-sets) that get smarter over time.
- Can function fully offline, or connect to the AstroPrint Cloud for more functionality.
- Print wirelessly to an AstroBox, or go old-school and print via USB cable.
- Users that log in with an AstroPrint Account get the added benefit of syncing files, settings, and applications with the AstroPrint Cloud.
Linux, Mac OSX, and Windows compatible
Print wirelessly (AstroBox required), or via USB cable.
Sync files with your AstroPrint cloud.